Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Review Tour for Love Profound by Kelly Elliott






LOVE PROFOUND 
COWBOYS & ANGELS Book 2



I write about love, but I’ve never experienced it. Sure, I’ve been with guys that I cared about. Even thought I found ‘the one’. He turned out to be the frog and not the prince.

A few Frank Sinatra songs and a wildly handsome cowboy who calls me Darlin’, will have me second guessing everything I ever thought I knew about love.

Does happily ever after really exist…or is it only something I write about in books?

Love Profound is book two in the Cowboys and Angels series. 




  iBooks | B&N | Kobo
     



Kim's 5 Star Review


Amelia Parker writes about love for a living but she doesn’t believe love will find her. She doesn’t want much from a guy. She just wants what her parents have. What she didn’t except was to have love show up on her doorstep.
Wade Adams wants to change his life. After experiencing more loss than one person should Wade wants a new start to his life and it starts with accepting a job at his old college buddy’s Trevor Parker’s parents ranch.

When this book came out for review I had to get my hands on it. The first book in the series hooked me and this became my favorite cowboy series. I was more than happy to be one of the people who was given a copy for an honest review.

Amelia is the youngest of the Parker siblings and boy do her brothers make sure she knows it. She’s strives to be a strong independent woman who loves, love. But she hasn’t been lucky with it. Dating in her small town is hard as most men know her brother and the threats on their lives that come with dating her. Finding her college boyfriend in bed with not one but two other women didn’t help any. Amelia has taken to keeping men at arm’s length.

Moving to Texas was the fresh start Wade needed. The moment he saw Amelia he was taken aback by her. As much as he wants to get to know Amelia he knows that Trevor’s little sister is off limit. Too bad his heart isn’t listening to his head. Good thing Chloe has decided that Wade is her friend. It absolutely adorable how Wade is with Chloe, is pulls you in and makes you fall in love with him. He’s a man who knows what he wants and how to treat a girl at any age.

When Wade and Amelia first met is was a quite sizzle between them. They both fight the attraction between as the Parker’s boy don’t take kindly to men wanting to date their little sister. The more time they spend together the more they fall for one another, the harder it is to stay away from each other. Now just getting her brother on board with them dating is a whole other thing.

What is it about this series? I thought who wouldn't want a cowboy like Steed from the first book in the series. He had me swooning. Now that Wade has entered the series, Kelly has me wanting a cowboy like Wade. Sorry Steed, but Wade won me over! There is just something about a man who has a kind heart and man who goes all in. Kelly has no problem of leaving me wanting more. I could spent hours just reading about Amelia, Wade and all the things they do together and still want more of them. If this is only the second book in the series, I can’t wait to see what the other Parker’s are like in the series but it will be hard to top Wade and Amelia!!!







  ABOUT KELLY ELLIOTT


Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.
Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few.
Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012.
Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings.
To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment