Saturday, November 19, 2016

Release Week Blitz:Tell Me A Story by Tamara Lush

tmas-paperback-bt-ban


Today we have the new release for Tell Me A Secret by Tamara Lush! Check it out and grab your copy of this sexy new novella today!!


tmas-cover    

Tell Me A Story Synopsis
Tell Me a Story: The Complete Novel

A flirtatious reading of erotica blossoms into something deep and tender in the steamy Florida heat...

Emma, a bookstore owner and writer, meets a wealthy developer named Caleb at a literary event in Orlando. Daringly, she shares with him a reading of her erotica. Soon both of them are feeling the effects ... and Emma's wondering what kind of lover is underneath Caleb's expensive suit. Soon the couple are spending every available moment together. Can she trust him with her life as she does with her body? Or will the prickly walls built during her harsh past keep them apart?

Tell Me a Story is a modern-day fairy tale of lust, love and temptation, and also of marriage, memory and destiny. This is the paperback of all FIVE e-book episodes: Tell Me a Story, Tell Me a Desire, Tell Me a Lie, Tell Me a Secret and Tell Me a Truth!




img_6944


Excerpt

“And how about you? Does your husband or boyfriend know you read stories to strange men at bars?”

So blatant and clever, his way of asking me if I was single. I beamed wide. “No boyfriend, no husband. And even if I had one—or both—they wouldn’t tell me where or when or to whom I could read.”

He grinned, tilted his head, and cocked his eyebrow. “Oh, really?”

“Yes, really.” I paused to watch him. His bottom lip was slightly fuller than his top, and the sides of his mouth curled up. Little half-circle lines hugged the corners, as if he’d smiled a lot in his life. I liked that. But I couldn’t decide if he looked adorable or arrogant when he smirked. The combination, though, made my heart race in a way it hadn’t in a long time. 

“I’m Caleb,” he said, extending his hand. “How rude of me.”

“Emma. Not rude at all.” 

He did that thing where he looked straight into my eyes while shaking my hand firmly, for a second longer than necessary. His hand was deliciously large and swallowed mine. I felt my face get hot, and I wished the fan overhead worked as fast as my heartbeat. We kept shaking.

“So what will you read to me this evening, Emma?”

The way he drew out the syllables in my name made me hyperaware of how my nipples brushed against the lace fabric of my bra.

I laughed because I’d been waiting for his question. “Normally at Story Brothel, I read my steampunk romance stories. But I think tonight I’m going to try out something different. Something I recently wrote.” I lowered my voice to a dramatic tone. “It’s erotica.”

Our hands held each other in mid-air, sparks passing back and forth, my nipples shriveling to taut, tight points. He nodded slowly, and his smile faded to something more serious, something feral. A hungry, hard look.

“I chose well, then.”

“You have good taste,” I murmured, dropping his hand. “Oh—and will your wife or girlfriend mind if you pay a woman to read sex fiction to you?”

A low, suggestive laugh erupted from his chest. “No girlfriend, no wife. And if I had one, I wouldn’t be here, paying you to read sex fiction.”

He sounded sincere. He sounded single. But then again, I wasn’t the best judge of that, considering that the last intriguing businessman I’d fallen for—Eric, over a year ago—had a wife and kids in Fort Lauderdale and had neglected to reveal those details for the entire time we’d dated. Well, neglect was kind of a weak word. Concealed, hid, and lied were better descriptors.

“Oh, really?” I flirted.

Caleb paused for a beat. “No, if I had a girlfriend or wife, I’d make her read to me.”

A rush of liquid heat went straight into my core, and I rested my fingers on the back of a nearby bar chair to calm my rubbery legs.

“Oh, you’d make her, would you?”

“Absolutely.”

I grinned stupidly at Caleb and thought about how incredible his big hands would feel on my naked body. How his lips would feel. How his tongue would torment me. My skin sparked just thinking about it. He slowly licked the corner of his mouth, as if he could read my mind. 


fullsizerender-4             


Books in the series




Tamara Lush Bio

During the day, Tamara Lush writes news as a journalist with The Associated Press. At night, she writes fictional romance tales about complicated, sexy men and the women who love them.
Her first full-length novel, HOT SHADE, was published in September 2015 with Boroughs Publishing Group. INTO THE HEAT is her second full-length novel and it’s also with Boroughs.
TELL ME A STORY is Tamara’s first novella. It’s the first episode of The Story Series, a five-novella serial about a bookstore owner who reads erotica to a billionaire during a literary event in Florida.
When Tamara isn’t reporting, writing or reading, she’s doing yoga, cooking for her Italian husband or chasing her dogs on a beach on Florida's Gulf Coast. She loves connecting with people on social media.

Connect with Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment