Sunday, September 7, 2014

Katy Evan's Author Spotlight September 2014







Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…




Links to Author's Page: 


Real Series

Remington Tate has a bad-boy rep in and out of the ring, a granite-hard body, and a raw, animal power that sends his female fans into a frenzy. But from the moment their eyes lock, the only woman he wants is Brooke Dumas. His desire is pure, all-consuming, and REAL.

Hired to keep his perfect body working like a machine, Brooke finally has the lucrative sports therapy job she’s been dreaming of. But as she tours the dangerous underground fighting circuit with Remy and his team, Brooke’s own body becomes alive with the most primal of hungers. If what happens between Brooke and Remy is ever as light as a flirtation, it quickly becomes an erotic obsession for them both, and promises so much more.

But their white-hot lust has a dark side—and when Remy’s deepest secret comes to light and Brooke’s familial duties demand action, will the pair be able to hang on, or will everything that once seemed so real suddenly fade away like an illusion?




Play List
“IRIS” by Goo Goo Dolls
“I LOVE YOU” by Avril Lavigne
THAT’S WHEN I KNEW” by Alicia Keys
“LOVE BITES” by Def Leppard
“HIGH ON YOU” by Survivor
“LOVE SONG” by Sara Bareilles
“IN YOUR EYES” by Peter Gabriel
“KISS ME” by Ed Sheeran
“COME AWAY WITH ME” by Norah Jones
“ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE LOVE TO YOU” by by Heart
“ANY WAY YOU WANT IT” by Journey
“PULL ME DOWN” by Mikky Ekko
“LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG” by Selena Gomez
“MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU” by Kelly Clarkson
“FLAWS AND ALL” by Beyoncé
“THE FIGHTER” by Gym Class Heroes

Amazon * Amazon CA  * Amazon UK * B&N * iTunes * Kobo 



“I will do anything to make her MINE.” 
—Remington Tate

The heart is a hollow muscle, and it will beat billions of times during our lives. About the size of a fist, it has four chambers: two atria and two ventricles. How this muscle can house something as encompassing as love is beyond me. Is this heart the one that loves? Or do you love with your soul, which is infinite? I don’t know. All I know is that I feel this love in every molecule in my body, every breath I take, all the infinity in my soul. I learned that you can’t run if you tear a ligament, but your heart can be broken into a million pieces, and you can still love with your whole being.

I’ve been broken and put together again.

I’ve been loved, and I have loved.

I’m in love, and I will be forever changed by this love, by this man. I used to dream of medals and championships, but now I dream solely of a blue-eyed fighter who one day changed my life, when he put his lips on mine…



Play List
“IRIS” by Goo Goo Dolls
“DARK SIDE” by Kelly Clarkson
“I CHOOSE YOU” by Sara Bareilles
“FIRST TIME” by Lifehouse
“STAY WITH YOU” by Goo Goo Dolls
“BENEATH YOUR BEAUTIFUL” by Labrinth and Emile Sande
“BREATHLESS” by the Corrs
“ACCORDING TO YOU” by Orianthi
“HERE WITHOUT YOU” by 3 Doors Down
“WHEN YOU’RE GONE” by Avril Lavigne
“FAR AWAY” by Nickelback
“HOLD ME NOW” by Red
“UPRISING” by Muse
“DEMONS” by Imagine Dragons
“KISS ME” by Ed Sheeran
“FROM THIS MOMENT ON” by Shania Twain and Bryan White

Amazon * Amazon CA  * Amazon UK * B&N * iTunes * Kobo 


From Remington “Riptide” Tate’s point of view the intense love story begun in Real and Mine


Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there’s been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he’s ever had to fight for.





AmazonAmazon CAAmazon UKB&N * iTunes * Kobo 



HE SAYS HE’S NO GOOD FOR HER.
SHE HATES THAT HE MIGHT BE RIGHT.

Brook Dumas found Remington Tate in REAL, and now it’s her best friend Melanie’s turn to find the man who makes her heart sing. After years of searching, one night in the rain, the strong and mysterious Greyson King comes to her rescue. He’s bold, and maybe just the lover, friend, and protector she’s been searching for. When they make love, he says her name like it means something. Like she means something—and that’s everything she’s ever wanted.

He disappears for days without a word, and when he’s around, he says he’ll only hurt her. Buy when he’s away, her heart hurts more.

Then Melanie uncovers the dark world he’d been determined to keep hidden, and suspects that their random first meeting might have not been so random after all.

Caught in a free fall of emotions, Melanie has no one to catch her but the man she should be running from…

But what do you do when your Prince Charming has gone Rogue?




Amazon * Amazon CA * Amazon UK * B&N *  iTunes Kobo 


The fifth story in the new adult series that began with the New York Times bestseller REAL features Brooke’s goth friend, Pandora, and the sexy rocker ex boyfriend she swore she’d never set eyes on again.

Every woman wants me—except the one I sing for.

Seattle shakes with anticipation: they call it the concert of the year. They say girls are getting pregnant just thinking about my band being in town.

But when you love a girl, you don’t leave her with nothing but a ring and a promise. Any man with half a brain should know..

So what did I expect my girl would do when she saw me again?

Well, for starters, she loathes our music. Particularly the song I wrote about her.
When I sing it, the stadium is in an uproar. Thousands of fans scream my name like I’m a god—but yeah, not her. Crystal clear: the girl’s not happy to see me.

Black hair, black boots, a bad attitude, that’s her—Pandora Stone is a freaking man-eater and she’s out for my blood.

That’s alright.

Let her come at me. Because I’m out for her heart and, this time, there’s no way she can stop me.


Pre-order Today - Release Date: Dec 9/14


No comments:

Post a Comment